Wendy delivered seven healthy flashy blue babies this morning. Five girls and two boys. I suspect after some sleep they will be talked about here: http://samhaincardigans.com/blog/
There is a picture of Kim's dog Dash on a toilet on the Chronicles of Cardigan blog. (Great, funny picture.) My first thought was that it was a picture of Nugget. Are they related to each other?
Dash shares the same Mom as Nugget and Nugget's sire is Dash's grandsire on his sire's side...but not littermates or anything. I think Mark will tell you that Dash is the best, but I think Nugget is oh so much better. ;-)
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteMore Nugglets! Yay!
ReplyDeleteThere is a picture of Kim's dog Dash on a toilet on the Chronicles of Cardigan blog. (Great, funny picture.) My first thought was that it was a picture of Nugget. Are they related to each other?
ReplyDeleteDash shares the same Mom as Nugget and Nugget's sire is Dash's grandsire on his sire's side...but not littermates or anything. I think Mark will tell you that Dash is the best, but I think Nugget is oh so much better. ;-)
ReplyDelete