Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How DOES she do it?

My friend Wiccan came to see the pups that she helped into the world take their first steps on grass.  Her camera lens captures images that absolutely delight me, but sure do leave me wondering how the heck she does it. She captures eyes. They really are windows, aren't they?  Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures that she shot. I can think of two things to say about the fun with the pups yesterday. My babies are growing up. I am grateful for friends. I always hate asking her to come take pictures, as I value our friendship and don't want her to think her eye in the lens has anything to do with that part. I think she knows that now...at least I hope she does. For her I would have to say Thank doG for digital. Her shutter was going almost non stop.
So, check out these babies...
Ginger


Nugget and his playbud Grout


Ginger and Grout


Saba the fish


Nugget and Maki


The fish in his glory!

Maki, my little Nugget
Thanks to Wiccan York-Patten for dragging herself away from a massive kitchen re-build (at this point re-model no longer fits as a term) to come share some puppy time. I am not only in awe of what the Nugget/Kate breeding produced, but in awe of what her lens can capture.

yeah, yeah, yeah...more to come...

3 comments:

  1. Wiccan does take wonderful pictures, doesn't she? She had some really adorable subjects to work with though...they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, indeed! Ginger's got the sweetest little face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable little babies! Glad you are having fun:-))

    ReplyDelete