She is Beautiful-never seen a picture of Nugget this young. Her coat looks so much like Nugget and her front is stunning-is her disposition like Nuggets?
I really haven't spent enough time with her to tell. I can say that the last time we were there she climbed on to Wiccan's lap and claimed it. It was pretty cute. So far most of his bab ies have been like him. It is something Carbon has passed down and seems to dominate. I suspect she will be similar.
She is cute as a button. So glad they have his good nature.He seems to be so nuturing. I have never had a male dog with that trait. They have all been sweet boys but they are all about themselves. Selfish little boys. I see something much different in Nugget. Was Carbon that way???
She is Beautiful-never seen a picture of Nugget this young. Her coat looks so much like Nugget and her front is stunning-is her disposition like Nuggets?
ReplyDeleteI really haven't spent enough time with her to tell. I can say that the last time we were there she climbed on to Wiccan's lap and claimed it. It was pretty cute. So far most of his bab ies have been like him. It is something Carbon has passed down and seems to dominate. I suspect she will be similar.
ReplyDeleteShe is cute as a button. So glad they have his good nature.He seems to be so nuturing. I have never had a male dog with that trait. They have all been sweet boys but they are all about themselves. Selfish little boys. I see something much different in Nugget. Was Carbon that way???
ReplyDeleteyes, Nugget is Carbon incarnate as far as that goes. I am very blessed.
ReplyDeleteYes. You are. Blessed that is. Congratulations Nancy! You deserve all the best.
ReplyDelete