Last week my neighbor called and invited me to bring the pups to her office for photos with Santa. They were badly in need of baths, but we went anyway as their social outing of the weekend. The place was crawling with kids. I signed in, while the dogs remained in the car. My name was immediately called, as the others had apparently not seen the "Sign in here" sign. We quickly realized that Santa could not sit in his chair with all three dogs, so snuck behind the screen. The photographer then quickly learned that three corgis loose in a chair will not stay in that chair if a toy is squeaked! Many pictures were taken and the dogs put back in the car while I went in to see the proofs. By then many in the office were viewing the photos, and I requested that they choose a favorite. This is the choice, and my way of wishing all a very Merry Christmas from my house to your house.
 |
Galena Cardigans
|
Nancy, Nugget, Ginger and Kate.
Wonderful photo! The kids look happy. I like how Santa is behind the chair. Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDeleteCarol, Dan and Sunny
Very cute!!
ReplyDelete