Thursday, April 21, 2011

A small taste of my day

Thanks to the gifted eye of Wiccan York-Patten




I live in one of the most beautiful areas of the country with mountains and salt water surrounding me. I also have a good friend who is an incredible artist. Put them together and add my special dog and all I can do is smile as the tears run down my cheeks.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning... :) Love that dog.
    We here in AZ are a bit hurt that we didn't make your blog list tho... :*-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics! Love the scenery:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these, I saw a few on Flickr and had to track down to see who the dog was!

    What a handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all. I must say I had to look a couple people up as I am just learning who is who blog wise. I love my guy, and we do live in a beautiful area. Then again, I think Wiccan could take a stunning picture at the garbage dump.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete