Monday, May 9, 2011
VERY excited
Nugget is going on the road the end of the month. He will be hitting four shows in California and will be going with a handler that I truly adore. I could not be more happy. Thanks to Jason Hertz for planting the seed, with both myself and with Angie. Thanks to Kim for agreeing to help with the expenses.
I realized over the weekend that Nugget needed to travel more and get to shows where he could get his majors. With gas prices what they are, and with other animals here that needed care and/or boarding, I was trying to figure out how I could do it logistically. Jason mentioned possibly sending his girl out with Angie, who I had met in SoCal and adored not only who she is, but how she cared for her dogs. I told Jason I would send Nugget with her in a second, and she called this morning with an opening, and need, for a dog. I have absolutely no doubt he will be treated as well with Angie as he is here with me. She knows how much I adore him, and very much respects that. (She also was witness to my meltdown, and is still willing to take on my dog.)
It will be nice to be able to turn my dog over to someone I love and trust; and be able to keep his pictures around the house while he is gone.
Heaven, I'm in heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment