I cannot believe how quickly time is passing. While I look forward to eyes and ears on the babies, at the same time I want things to slow down a bit. All were over the one pound mark by one week and I occasionally put a pup on the scale, but it is no longer a part of the morning ritual. Nugget helps with cleaning detail now that I no longer freak about him being in the whelping box. However, I still am very uncomfortable if I am not in the room. It is quite fun to see him dote on the wee ones.
Last night I got a call from my oldest son. He was having to go to a convention and his two girls, ages 7 and 5, have a tough time when he leaves. He decided to surprise them with a trip on the ferry boat and a visit with the puppies.
| wanting to leave no one out |
These kids have been taught (by a psycho kitty) to be incredibly gentle around animals. I had no worries at all letting them see the pups.
They are growing so quickly; both the kids and the pups!!
So adorable!
ReplyDeleteUtterly beautiful. Especially the mom, dad and kids picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable family (both)!!
ReplyDelete