Saturday, July 2, 2011

Great news on all fronts!

The papa's New Champion picture is here. It sat in the back room at the post office for two weeks. His other majors pictures may never show; this, however, was the most important!


Thanks to judge Dana Cline for helping me achieve the dream of a lifetime! He is now officially CH Coedwig's Alchemist.


On the home front, Nugget's partner in crime, and mother of his first litter, is doing fantastic. While she looks a bit like doggy skin stretched over a soccer ball, I am delighted to have her smiling face, and wagging tail back. And yes, she is also eating again! I guess I will stash the last can of Alpo for emergencies. Whether the puppies moved, or the cat food (aka doggy crack) got her back on her feed, I will never know. But am grateful that I will at least get a day or two of food in her before she whelps. Yesterday she went out with the boys and me to do chores. No ball chasing allowed, which she found a bit annoying, but she got to laze in the sunshine and just couldn't stop her smiling.




Happy girl enjoying some of our rare rays of sunshine!

Today I will be cleaning the house, including using the dreaded vacuum and rental carpet cleaner. I hadn't wanted to stress her at all, but it is now sorely needed, and I think she will do just fine. If she has issues with the vacuum I will double think the carpet cleaner. Then it is out to mow the lawn. Yeah, that is indeed a silly grin on my face.  At least for another day or two.



1 comment:

  1. So glad Kate is doing better! Fingers crossed she stays that way.

    ReplyDelete